Are you a poet and you didn’t even know you were rhyming those words? Here’s an opportunity to show off your work. This includes poems, haikus, spoken word, and lyrics. You can join us Friday, May 22 at 7:00pm with this Zoom link.
Calling all musicians! Do you miss getting together and playing music together? Or maybe you are so busy you don’t have time to be in a band? Join us this Saturday for an afternoon jam session led by Eli. We will use JamKazam, an app that allows users to play music together in real time from different locations. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested, and would like to reserve a spot.
Check out this instructional video on how to set up:
Let’s get artsy together. Join us on Zoom and we can chat while doing crafts. Feel free to use coloring books, paint, knit, sculpt, whatever medium you like! Connect with us on Monday, May 11th at 10:30AM by using this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86726522051?pwd=MmZtZy9yeFlhZ1hZYzhzS1lJSmU5QT09
It’s not too late to vote for your favorite picture! Go to the Loveland Vineyard Community Church Facebook page, and “like” the photo you would like to vote for.
Voting will close at 7:00pm Saturday (5/9), and the person with the most likes on their photo will win a prize!
Calling all singers! Join us for a fun night filled with music.
Instructions for joining
What you’ll need:
- A computer or laptop with a webcam. (If your computer does not have a webcam, you can use two separate devices eg: phone and tablet, so long as one has a camera)
- Internet access
- Song Ideas
- Your fun personality!
Here’s how it will go, loosely:
- Join our Zoom Call. Right click here and select “Open link in new window” (This allows us to see and hear each other)
- Join our Watch2Gether Room. Right click here and select “Open link in new window” (this allows us to watch the same karaoke videos at the same time/playback rate)
- At this point you should have two browser windows open. In one is Zoom, in the other is a YouTube karaoke video running so you and your co-singers can all see the same lyrics in sync while also watching the videoconference. Place the two windows side by side, so that you can see both at the same time. It should look something like this:
- If you are using two separate devices, open Zoom on the device with a camera, and open Watch2Gether on the other device.
- In the chat function of the Zoom Meeting, put your name and song request. Example: Sarah “Goodbye Earl”
- I’ll add it to the queue in (roughly) the order they come in. Please be patient. If you want to do more than one song wait until after your first to add another.
- When your song comes up, I’ll introduce you and you’ll….
*Duets encouraged! We can take a couple breaks here and there to chat and say hello and find duet partners.
*Costumes and fun lighting are also encouraged!
- Learn how to use Watch2Gether here
- It is encouraged to use earphones so there is no echo and you can still sing along.
- Stay muted if you aren’t singing
- Give others encouragement
- If you are doing a group number, lower/mute the volume on just your Watch2gether window (This helps mitigate the lag between song/words. It won’t be perfect, but since folks will see the words on the screen they can more easily match the timing with one audio source)
Monday, April 27 ⋅ 10:30am
- Let’s get artsy together. Join us on Zoom and we can chat while doing crafts. Feel free to use coloring books, paint, knit, sculpt, whatever medium you like!
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86726522051?pwd=MmZtZy9yeFlhZ1hZYzhzS1lJSmU5QT09Meeting ID: 867 2652 2051
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,86726522051#,,1#,063627# US (Houston)
+16699006833,,86726522051#,,1#,063627# US (San Jose)Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
Meeting ID: 867 2652 2051
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcOJat56YD
Church isn’t just a Sunday service; it’s connecting with other believers and doing the stuff together throughout the week. Meet up with people with similar interest and values. Make new friends and form new memories together. Check out all the groups by going to the “Connect” button on this web site.
Are you wanting to make some healthy lifestyle changes for 2020? Give yourself a treat and pamper yourself with an hour to relax, stretch and do basic exercise. “During each class we will explore how to praise our God through breath-word and simple movements as we practice basic yoga poses. This is a time for quiet worship and praise.” Wear light weight work out clothing and bring an exercise mat and a bottle for water. Class meets at the Loveland Vineyard Church at 900 Josephine Court on Wed. afternoons from 4:00pm to 5:00PM. There is no cost.
We believe that it is our calling to be concerned and care for the under resourced among us. The Loveland Vineyard Food Pantry is located in our church building at 900 Josephine Court and is open Tuesday through Thursday from 9:00 – 12:00 noon or by special appointment. Recipients are asked to fill out a brief application. In addition to nonperishable foods, we typically have available eggs, produce, bread, frozen meat, diapers and personal hygiene products. Each box of food contains a variety of foods that can be prepared into healthy meals. Families can visit the Food Pantry once per month unless personal circumstances require another visit. The Vineyard purchases the food from the Larimer County Food Bank and volunteers sort and box the food each month. We also receive produce from Trader Jo Grocery in Fort Collins. Our restock day is the first Tuesday morning of the month at 10:00am. During the past fiscal year the Loveland Vineyard served 1,263 households.
Food Pantry Coordinator: Mary VanderTop
Call the church office with inquiries or to volunteer. 970-667-8668
Our Kids Clothes Closet is located in our church building at 900 Josephine Court and is stocked with clean and gently used clothing for infants and children (through size 16). Hours of operation are Wednesday and Thursday from 9:00 – 12:00 noon and on Sundays. Parents and Grandparents are welcome to choose clothing for their children and grandchildren. There is no charge for the clothing. Donations of clean and gently used seasonal children’s clothing are also accepted.
Call the church office with any questions. 970-667-8668