In accordance with the Larimer Country Stay-at-Home Order, we will no longer host a formal service at our church building. Instead we will meet virtually using Zoom, a video conference service. For more information, check out our blog post here.
The Loveland Vineyard Food Pantry and Kids Cloths Closet will continue to be available during the Larimer County Stay-at-Home Order. Essential business that stay open include “businesses that provide necessities of life for economically disadvantaged individuals and shelter facilities.” We have already seen an increased need, and will continue operating for as long as there are people to help. We have already begun implementing changes to ensure a healthy and safe environment. Here is what you can expect to be different.
- New Hours.
- To keep up with the increased need we will be open on Tuesday. Our hours are now: Tuesday through Thursday from 9:00am -12:00noon.
- Pre-packaged groceries.
- Now all of our food will be pre-sorted and packaged, including our produce section. If you are unable to use an item from your box or bag, offer it to someone else you know that may be in need. We are unable to re-use items from opened boxes at this time.
- Verbal Questioner
- We already keep our forms to a minimum, but will be making small changes to keep everyone safe. Everyone coming in will be asked to verbally answer answer our questioner, and our volunteers will write it down for our records. This is to reduce contact with shared surfaces like pens and clipboards.
- Social Distancing Conducive Layout
- We are now monitoring the number of people let inside the building at a time. We have also rearranged our lobby, maximizing the distance between people. We ask that everyone be respectful of space and keep the recommended distance from each other.
We have an amazing group of volunteers working hard to keep the space as clean and inviting as possible. If you would like to volunteer or are interesting in learning more about our volunteer opportunities please call our office at (970) 667-8668. We are also accepting financial donations to replenish our food and cleaning supplies. If you would like to contribute to this ministry you can give through the Givelify app and choose the “Food Pantry” envelope.